• Faithful to my Homeland, the Republic of Poland



  • In accordance with legal provisions of the law on the National Criminal Register (art. 7, issued May 24, 2000) every person has the right to seek information on his or her personal data contained in the National Criminal Register.


    What do I do in order to obtain a certificate of no criminal record?

    The certificate of no criminal record may be obtained in person in Poland at the Information Office of of the National Criminal Register in Warsaw or at the Information Points of the National Criminal Register located within district courts. You can also obtain the certificate by post or on the basis of a power of attorney given to a third party (usually it is not required that this signature should be certified by the Consul). Further details about these means of applying for the certificate can be found at:


    Please note that the Consular Section of the Polish Embassy do not provide criminal record checks.


    Print Print Share: