• Faithful to my Homeland, the Republic of Poland



  • Please, book your visa appointment online. To do so click on the following link:



    Follow the instructions listed below:



    • On the home page click on the Visa icon (left hand side of the page)
    • Choose the sub-icon Schengen Visa - register form.
    • Read the 4-step instructions provided.
    • Book your Visa appointment (bottom of page)
    • Fill in your Visa application (it will pop out)
    • Save the application and process your data
    • Print out your processed Visa application and appointment details
    • Next , you are welcome at the Consular Section of the Polish Embassy on the day of your appointment


    If you wish to apply for a tourist visa you need to submit the following documents:


    • Completed Schengen visa application form. You can print out the application form after registration at:


    • Passport - it should be valid for at least three months from the date of the planned departure from Poland or the Schengen area, it should contain at least two blank pages and it should have been issued within the last ten years


    • UK residence permit or other form of Identity Card for foreign nationals. If your residence permit is in your expired passport, please bring your old passport together with your current passport


    The UK residence permit should be valid for at least three months after the expiry date of your Schengen visa. If you do not hold residence permit in the UK, you need to make an application in the country of your origin. Please note, the applications from holders of UK tourist/visit visas (type C) will not be accepted.


    • One biometric photograph


    • Confirmed booking of the accommodation covering the whole period of stay in Poland/Schengen area


    • Recent letter from your employer or from your school or university. The letter should be addressed to the Visa Section of the Polish Embassy

    Students should ensure that letter should includes information about the type of your course, school attendance and intended period of leave/holidays taken from school for your journey.

    Self-employed should produce evidence of registration of your business in the UK; letter from your solicitor, or letter from your accountant.

    Unemployed should produce proof of your entitlement to social benefits;

    House-wifes should produce letter from your husband's employer, marriage certificate and copy of your husband passport;


    • Proof of travel medical insurance to cover any expenses which might arise in connection with repatriation for medical reasons, urgent medical attention and/or emergency hospital treatment or death, during your stay on the territory of the Schengen countries


    The insurance should be valid throughout the territory of all Schengen countries and cover the entire period of the person's intended stay or transit. The minimum coverage should be EUR 30 000. The applicant should submit a written confirmation from the insuring company with information about the name of the insured person, territorial validity of the insurance, exact dates and amount of the coverage.


    • Evidence of possession of sufficient financial means e.g. recent bank statements or traveller's cheque. We do not accept cash and/or credit card/saver account statements as a proof of your financial means

    Please note that the Embassy does not bear any responsibility for the travel tickets bought before the issuance of visa. Additional documents may be requested at any stage of the procedure.


    Please bear in mind that the decision whether you are allowed to enter Poland is made by Border Guard officer.

    Print Print Share: